Sunday, October 01, 2006

Going After Stark.

Ladies and Gents,

After Stark gave the go ahead for his "Cape killers" to go after the Local 432.

I sent a message back. "Run wild." Also I put a $50 million hit on him.

However, I won't let it end there.

With all of the in fighting with the super heroes. We "villains" have been holding back. In part to the pay off Stark had been giving us.

That ended after he and SHIELD wanted to go after Magdalena.

She has too much on her plate already. So I am going to give Stark something else to deal with.

Because of this mess Stark started.

Crime has jumped to 125%

Banks are being robbed left and right. The city is turning into a jungle.

And we have only begun.

The lastest rumor is he wants to send Brolly after me.

Ha.

So I am going to have a meeting with Stark. A good one on one.





I catch him outside of a hotel at 2:30 am. Boy he was surprised.

Before he had a chance to turn on that armor of his, I break his jaw. He blacks out.

432: "Whakie whakie, eggs and bakie."

I.M.: "Hmmp"

432: "What is that, can't speak ? Why don't you try to talk out of that other face of yours?"

I slap his face. Just so he can feel a fresh load of pain.

432: "I have you drugged, so you can't call up your armor. We are going to talk Stark. Leave Magdalena out of this. I won't tell you twice and you would never see me twice."

I shoot him in the leg. He tries to scream.

432: "Gunshot wounds always burn don't they? Simple Stark, it's simple don't f*** with me. I want Magdalena off your list."

He just glares at me. I in turn. Stick my thumb into his gunshot wound and twist. He passes out again.

I leave him there with a note.

"Remember Stark...

Henchman."

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Continued at Vegeta and Magdalena.

4 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger The Huntress said...

I like how you work Henchman.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kon-El said...

That couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wow, you totally cranked it up a notch. I don't know if you are really a henchman now, you're one full blown bad dude.

Which I cannot condone, of course, I'm a good guy.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

faxing thing to Guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home