Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dreamscape.

Ladies and Gents,

I think someone is attacking Magdalena in the astral plane. The medical team doesn't know what is going on. All they know is she can't last much longer.

I use the Local 432 data base. To see who can help. I find the Sleepwalker.



I grab him by his cape as he goes to beat on so goons.

"What the hell are you doing, Abrams?" He inquires.

How does this guy know my name? "I need your help." I respond.

"The Magdalena needs to fight on her own. Face her fears." He says, then floats away.

This leaves me with just one more person I can deal with. The TX. Magneto's love robot.

I use Koma's tracking system to find her.

This just get from bad to worse.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena and TX.

6 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger cooltopten said...

ooh I like sleepwalkers they are cool.probably not so cool to fight.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger SHI said...

invite image



Oike Gallery is having a Xmas Auction....
Invites have been sent and some stole... (were you the one that stole one?)
Let us know... please send POV of the Auction by friday

Send RSVP (POV) by Firday

see other facts on HU blog

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

guy what are you doing here

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger TX said...

alright then we assimulate and terminate

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I certainly wouldn't recommend turning to TX for help. Her main purpose in life is to kill you.

And me.

Us.

Her main purpose is to kill us. Why would she help?

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger captain koma said...

well I'm glad your acknoweledging your appropriation of my technology.
Its so much better than stealing it, its more like your borrowing it.

Koma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home