Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Duel

Ladies and Gents,

I took Magdalena to the Night Nurse. She doesn't like bad guys like me, but she will help Amber.

I don't know what is wrong. Nevertheless, I will battle heaven and hell for her. Which brings me to Jericho. He wants a duel at midnight.

Fine.

I get the tools for the job.



This goth freak wants to meet in a graveyard. I scout out the area. It's almost 12. The air gets colder and mist starts to form around the grounds.

I see him.



This goofy little bastard wants to take me on because of his rep is at stake. I sigh, these guys are killing me. I fought the Grey Hulk to a draw, gone toe to toe with Vegeta. Why do these guys have a death wish.

"Next year, the Local 432 is going have elections for representatives, and your job is up for grabs." Jericho tells me.

"Thats why, you want to fight me?" I ask.

"Yup. So get ready to draw chump." he responds

The clock tower hits 12.

He draws. Fast.

Dammit. He is faster than I thought. I just get my face out of the way a shot. It grazes my cheek. It burns a little.

"First blood to me." Jericho cheers.

I take a shot at his knee.It explodes.

"Son of a ..." He yelps out as he falls down.

The Clint Eastwood wanna be unloads both of his pieces. Headstones shatter all around me. As he goes to reload. I put my gun at back of his head.

"So this is where you tell me to leave your girl alone,right?" he questions.

"No."

Bang

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena.

15 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

A little nightcap for Jericho.

You forgot to say somehting about " and the walls come tumbling down" or something.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're a cold dude, Henchman.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Thats it take the bastard out.

What! I can't be cold blodded.

Ok I know I don't really have blood, but that guy deserved it.

Love you all

Lin

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Spider-Man said...

I don't technically approve of this, but what the hell... GO Henchy!

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Bulma said...

Wow cold but that cross guy deserved it.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger captain koma said...

1. You took that sukka out. cold
2. AOC is right you should have had something about Jericho tumbling down.
3. When are you going to dump Magdalena she's just the Vaticans answer to Penelope Pitstop. Even Lin doesn't get in this much trouble.

Koma

Future winner of the asmazing mutant race 3

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Boots said...

Please, Please tell me you seen 'Yla?

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

See I told everybody it was going to be bad for clint eastwood to borrow my Marilyn Manson C D's

Wait- a minute? U beat the hulk? so did i once a long time ago. but not since I joined blogerverse, hummnnn,,,, things to do things to do. but wait you only had a draw i beat the green monster.

Errr. I really shouldn't boast, she-hulk kicked my @$$!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger big joe said...

YA only beat Greenie because of his mush brains Kodiak, Let's see how'd ya do against A hulk with his brains.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Tak and Koma: I wish I had a witty one liner,sorry.

Jon: I am a bad guy.

Thanks Spidey.

Bulma: Veghead would of done the same thing.

Boots: Has anyone tried to help you?

Kody and Fixit: Only way to handle it...Cage fight.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger cooltopten said...

mwuahahah nice one :) what comes around goes around .good job

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

Guy....

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

That's one cold glass of iced tea.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

. . with a wedge of lemon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home