Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ladies and Gents,

Mess with me all you want, but when you go after Magdalena. We are going to have problems.



I had to deal with these two.






The Second one , tried to set me up. Jumping into bed with me, while I was sleeping.

I hate fighting women. I really don't like hitting them. I use my speed to keep them off balance. Miss Double EE's kicks the blonde in the stomach. So now, their team work goes out the window. Next thing I know they are tearing their clothes each other. I leave them there fighting. This is the one I have to find.



Boy, he is going to be in trouble when I find him.

Dental for All.

Dr.Polaris rules.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena.

5 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The two hotties in leather were fighting each other and you didn't stick around to video it?

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

My what big guns they have.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

Guy..... wha.....

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Synth-Lin said...

hang on weren't they double d's before.
My thats some growth.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger cooltopten said...

Now thats a sight i wish i saw ! 2 leather clad hotties fighting it out.chicks and guns mmmm :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home