Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Two Of Who?

Ladies and Gents,

where we last left off. I made a deal with Magneto's plug and play to send me into Magdalena's dream. She was battling some type of Demon. When she started to fight back, he turn and split my "Good" side and "Bad" side.



It felt more like breaking my Superego away from my Id.



My id runs at me full charge. My superego side steps and follows with a roundhouse kick to my ids face.

Superego: Down boy.

Id: No, Fight now.

S.E.: Amber, deal with the demon. I'll handle this animal.

The id is faster and stronger, however he lacks control. He does have the discipline to summon Dark beast or to use Overdrive.

The superego doesn't have the rage to use Overdrive. This is going to be hard.

Id zips up to S.Ego catches him off guard and knocks him through the dreamscape.

At last the Ego shows up and sends both for a loop.


The three of them, make it a free for all. They tear up the dreamscape.


Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena and TX.

17 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Your id, ego, and superego are all fighting each other? That's crazy!

At least, that's what the voice is telling me.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Bruce Banner said...

I've been there.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger The Hulk said...

Puny Banner Shut up! Or Hulk Will Smash!

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger big joe said...

Banner Green Neither one of ya are fit ta lick my boots!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

Holy coolness, hench-man! Awsome.


And hulks, Lets get ready to rumbllllle!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well at least the three way should be more of a battle. Your evil versus good side wasn't really a fair fight, what with your good side being so small and underdeveloped.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Boulder said...

i think i've had one drink to much.... i'm seeing triple....

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger polar said...

whoa triplets.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

How egotistical of you.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger captain koma said...

Wow a fight and a discussion about the male psyche all in one.

I am constantly amazed at your resoucefulness.

Koma

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger NandeHi said...

dang - I am blonde and this is confusing for even me... LOL

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

oh guy

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kid Flash said...

well you do already have a pretty big ego, so I say your super ego will win.
Maybe if you wearn't so big headed it wouldn't be super.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Robin said...

If I'm right the ego is supposed to the primitive aspects of the human mind, anger, sex, rage...and considering that you're a villian. I'd assume your ego would win, but I can't help but think due to the restrainment that your ID in your persona...that it may overpower the superego and ego. Though I'm rooting for the ID, I wouldn't mind the superego winning. If the ego wins Im calling Superman.
Robin.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Does that mean I have to buy three bears for you everytime i catch the round. I hope not, I only have a small paycheck as a member of the Grand Army of the Republic.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Beers, not bears. My bad

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger cooltopten said...

let the ego win for a bit ,go on holiday with it.take an ego -trip :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home