Friday, January 26, 2007

The Axe.

Ladies and Gents,

After tearing Iron Man "a new corn hole". I needed to fully test the Executioner's Axe.




I go to find information about those who used it before me.



BloodAxe, Ugh. What a crappy name.

However, this thing puts me at the same power level as Thor. Which is good, because Overdrive only last about 15 minutes and I can't really use more than once a day. Something funny, The axe must have it's drawbacks too.

I head to a training center to test it out.

Strength: above 100 tons.

Speed: normal

Endurance: near Hulk

Magic: energy blast of unknown origin.

Other: I seem to make others fear me. when I have the axe in hand.

Drawbacks: Bloodlust, I get a nearly uncontrollable urge to fight,kill and mate.

At the moment. I chose not to use the axe. It's drawbacks are too great. Last thing I need is to lose control.

I get a call from Amber. She sounds a little different. Going to another Universe does that to you sometimes.

I set a place to meet her. I want to tell her about the axe. I will ask her what I should do with it.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena.

9 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Robin said...

BloodAxe? Probably some reject villian from the 80s who had his own series that got cancelled by issue 3 and was retconned out of the universe after several failed crossover attempts. Heck, I'm surprised the axe even does anything!!!
I'm all for dental.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh great. Now you have the Executioner's axe? I'm just going to go get the Avengers' number from my Rolodex. This sounds more like their rogue's gallery.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

"Drawbacks: Bloodlust, I get a nearly uncontrollable urge to fight,kill and mate."

Remind me not to go drinking with you nay time soon.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're going to tear him a new corn hole?

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

That was not what I ment Jon, but close.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

You should put the axe in a helium-airtight case.

It's going to appreciate in value over the years, believe me.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger captain koma said...

This is the reason why its always better to make your own weapons. You know all the drawbacks and limitations BEFORE you have to try them out.

Hey if you wanted something to amp up your powers why didn't you come to me?

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Nightwing said...

The urges to fight and kill really aren't that good, but the mating. Who's to complain? Maybe you could test drive the axe on, Tony Stark or the Punisher or Batman!
Nightwing.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Sage said...

I think you're smart enough to make your own weapons- or steal them yourself. Crossing universes is a real pain. A bit like being forced to update a blog.
I'm sorry, I'm a bit drunk.
Sage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home