Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kicking @$$ and Taking Names

Ladies and Gents,

Iron Man wanted it he got it. Shell head has been gunning for me ever since I popped a cap in his ass. Finally, we are going to deal with this. He blast me with his repulsor rays. Sending me flying. I use the momentum to flip on to my feet. I waste no time my normal top speed of 245 mph. Hitting him at top speed with full power of 50 tons. It was his turn to go for a trip.

I sent him through the warehouses of Queens industrial district.

"How did it feel Tony?" I ask him. I go to hit him again, he ducks. Before he can do anything I follow up with a knee to into his inner thigh. Throwing his balance off. I pull back my arm and turn it into a elbow strike at his chin. As my right hand goes to a straight overhand, his tri beam from his chest place hits me hard. I try to get up he punches the ground.



I summon a few dark beast to my aid. They tear at him. Just when I was going to use "Overdrive" and double my strength and speed. My cybernetics shut down.

"Not feeling so big and bad now. Huh, Mr. Abrams? That's thanks to my Extemeis power. I control anything at use CUP's." Iron Man taunts.



This part is not fun. He uploads a fighting style from Taskmaster. He punches and kicks me at full power.

"Dammit, you haven't beaten me yet, Stark."

He throws me out onto a pier. It's time to pull out my ace. As I mentioned before I packed so tools for this job.

"All of the villains are the same. You think you can make a name for yourselves by taking me out. But you fail. You, all of you will fail. "

Great now he is giving me a speech. While he is yapping, I call up the Deus Ex Machina.

"My Iron Sense it's going crazy. Oh my god it hurts so bad. My head." Iron Man screams.


that's when he see me with it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Executioner's Axe, A.I.M. got this and more when we found out Asguard in ruins. I borrowed this for a little extra firepower. I set off a EMP when I grabbed the axe. Iron Man reboots.

Fine. Now it's time to have fun.

Stark comes at me like a rocket. I swat him away. He tries to upload Vegeta's fighting skill, that doesn't help him. I pin him to the ground. I hold his head and pound his helmet in. After a while blood seeps out of his mask. he blacks out.

"Morning Mr. Stark." I greet him.

"Don't worry. You can't call up your armor. I drugged you. Yet again, here you are in your boxers, that bullet wound has healed nicely. Also I drained a pint and a half of your blood. I sold it to A.I.M. they are going to let me keep the axe and paid me $50 million."

I crack him in the mouth just for the fun. He loses a few teeth. I leave Iron Man tied to his chair, someone might come for him.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at SHIELD.

6 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Spider-Man said...

as Fade would say: "'Bout bloody time."

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Warbird said...

Poor Stark

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lady Barriss Offee said...

I must know, what do you mean by back?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Robin said...

So that would explain why Bart never stops going on about how awesome you are...GO KICK IRON DUNK'S ASS!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

"Deus Ex Machina"

It comes in handy to have one of those just laying around.

Wehn I see you at ARM3, I will buy the "Dos Ex Cervesa"

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Frau Madgalena said...

just kill stark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home