Wednesday, January 10, 2007

One bad day

Ladies and Gents,

It's been one bad day. I wake up and find Magdalena gone.



She left me a "Dear John" letter. When I head to my apartment, I find out Iron Ass, had cleaned out most of the accounts. So now I am alone and broke. Well almost broke. I had 2 million in my floor board. Still he took me for 300 million.



Iron man, your ass is mine. Because of my dating the Magdalena. The Local 432 is pissed at me. Slepping with a superhero is ok, dating not so much. I have to find another way to get a group to beat Ironman and his pet the Sentry.



I call up Speed Demon. At first he wants nothing to do with this. Then I remind him about the no interest loan, that I pushed through for him.

"James, you would of still be living with your mother if it wasn't for me." That puts him in place. Now I have speed. Next power.



I call the Wrecking Crew. The are on board just to build their reps back up.



The Sentry only really has one weakness, his mind. M.O.D.O.K. will take care of that. Leaving Iron Man for me to handle. I go over my plan and pack a few tools for the job.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena and S.H.I.E.L.D.

7 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Vegeta said...

it's not often my enemies fight each other I'm getting popcorn, and a video camerea.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger cooltopten said...

Give it to that iron man.Good luck.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Man, I hate getting Dear John letters. That's my name though, so I get a lot of them, too.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Pass the popcorn!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Magdalena said...

it wasnt a dear jon letter we didnt break up we just have to do seprate thingds

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sounds like back-peddling.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

A woman I dated once left me for a tractor salesman.























She sent me a John Deere Letter. Sad (the break up, not that joke)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home