Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Getting to the bottom.

Ladies and Gents,

The $#!! has hit the fan.

This fake Magdalena has played me like a fool. When I got to the bottom of this mess. I look and see.



Great, this freakshow came out of nowhere. Oh no, that's not all. He has back up.



I find myself out numbered and out gunned.

That's ok. I feel the need to blow off a little steam. I grab the first goofy little bastard I could, and toss him in the crowd. It buys me a few moments. I'll need them.

The tossed goon takes three in the back. Hmm...So the fake Maggie doesn't know aboutwd. This is builds on their anger. Makes them sloppy.



I summon "Dark Beast" to even up the numbers. While in the air, I pop off a few shots.

All that is left is the Red Skull.

I shut down my powers. Take off my mask, show him I am a "Mud person". I tell him I am show that we all bleed the same.

Before he opens his mouth, I shut it. A sharp hook, his jaw shifts.

The Red Skull goes for an elbow. I counter with a palm strike and catch his wrist. As we rush forward into a wall. his shoulder pops.

There was a small yelp.

His.

I take my time. I want to pick him apart.

After I knee the back of his. His weight drops. A thrust from my forearm forces his head to meet the wall. What was left of his nose breaks.

His eyes roll back into his head.

I turn to catch up to the "Fake Maggie".

Someone grabs me by the throat.



"GG....G.." I try to say something.

"What ? What is it you mongrel?" Nazi Superman speaks out.

"GG..Goku..." I smile.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena and Son Goku.

"GG....G.." I try to say something.

"What ? What is it you mongrel?" Nazi Superman speaks out.

"GG..Goku..." I smile.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena and Son Goku.

10 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

I was totally not expecting that, dude.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger cooltopten said...

Dam * Nazi superman!! * .Kick his ass too.At least Binladin Vader didnt show up :D

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Careful, he can snap your neck like a toothpick. One of them cheap, brittle kind, you know.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Nightwing said...

Henchman, you do what would take the entire team of X-Men to do.
Nightwing.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

What? Get beaten up by the Red Skull? I could send Gambit out for something like that. He kind of enjoys it.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And you know I took that picture of the AIM and Hellfire guy, right?

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger captain koma said...

Personally I feel this Neo-Nazi Superman is impinging on my Ayris character in Project:Spearhead

However I haven't really been keeping the story there going have I.

My Bad.

Get back to it this week.

Koma - wishing he was able to brag that he won AMR3

PS - Hey Henchy isn't it about time you changed over to new Blogger

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Do youknow how happy it make my little clone heart to hear you using "Goofy Little Bastards" (GLB for short) Make a clone proud.

Make sure Nazi Superman drops you before Son Goku hits him,otherwise the results might not be good for you.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Nazi Superman? That's wrong on so many levels, nazis are just wrong, like krispy kremes. So wrong.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Henchman432 said...

Hey Guys, I moved. www.Henchy432@blogger.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home