Monday, February 19, 2007

Something is wrong.

Ladies and Gents,

Some thing is wrong. I have a feeling, that Amber is not who she says she is...

Guy looked at me and then at the small red head girl trembling away from him…."Amber, that could have been you years ago.."

He stumbled with his words I walked over placing the gun his hands as my breast pressed against his back and my breath breathed kisses on his neck… My hand circled around so that he held the guy and I held his hand lifting it I teased his ear with my tongue and then whispered, "She is nothing… but….. a witness….."I squeezed his finger around the trigger slowly as I spoke until it went off and she was dead…. "Now doesn't that feel good… You know I am excited now.. Get the money for the goods and then come take care of me…

I will be waiting in your bed.. Don't be long or I will punish you.." I noticed him standing stiff like a statue starring at the little girl the blood puddling at his feet, "Now Henchy please tell me you have lost your way? I thought you would have the stomach for what we need to do… You do, don't you?"


Thats what happened. I made myself sick. Killing a hero or an adult is one thing, but a child...

This chick is pissing me off. I am going to find out what is going on.

However, if this should happen again. I need a back up.



Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued at Magdalena, and Son Goku.

6 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Son Goku said...

sure I'll help!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

You monster! Think of the evil children!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Frau Madgalena said...

Hmmm join me

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Nightwing said...

Children? Who kills children? The only person who stoops THAT low is the Joker.
Dayuuuum!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Tell me about it, had to go to the Jedi Temple with this Darth guy and he went nuts on the kids. Made me feel yucky.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I hate evil, mirror universe villains who come over and muck up my good universe.

You gotta judo flip 'em back through the portal then close it. That's what I had to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home